Sasol is a worldwide structured every and chemicals company that finances the talent an expertise of 30 000 people in over 36 countries. Sasol develops and commercialise technologies, they build and operate world Scale facilities to produce products ranging from liquid fuels and chemicals to low carbon electricity
What does the Sasol encompass?
This is a diverse bursary which includes the following,
- Fully paid University fee which includes tuition. Registration and examination fees.
- Average accommodation fees for a room in University that the bursar is enrolled in
- Food allowance fees
- Study material and pocket money amount of close to R10 000 per year
What you should know.
- Tuition, registration,accommodation and examination fees are paid directly to the university.
- Pocket money and books money would be deposited in the student’s account. Payments are made twice a years and that would be at the beginning of semester 1 and semester 2.
- A detail process for requirements and payments will only be revealed when application has been regarded as successful.
- Successful candidates are obliged to work for Sasol for period matching the bursary tenure.
- Sasol reserves a right to terminate the bursary if candidate’s academic performances do not match what was stated during application.
Any bursary granted is subject a state that the applicant’s result during application do not differ greatly from the their end of year grade 12 Results if candidate is doing Matric or studying at a University.
- Applicants should have a valid South African ID
- English First Language Minimum level 4 and level 5 for English second language.
- Level 7 Mathematics in Grade 11
- Should you be applying for a Engineering or Science based bursary a minimum level 6 Physical Science in Grade 11 is required.
- B com Accounting / Business CA route bursary requires minimum Level 6 Mathematics.
- Minimum level 5 in Accounting when applying for a B com Accounting
- All applicants invited for an interview should be willing to undergo a theory, technique and psychological test.
How do I apply?
- Candidates applying for the 2017 Undergraduate and postgraduate bursaries must submit their application by 30 April 2017.
- You can register Online by completing a Bursary Application Form. Click here to apply.
- Step by step guide to Filling out the bursary application form click here.
Sasol Bursaries contact details.
Tel: 0860 10 6235