This Could be the Best Forex Trading Broker in South Africa.
A few months ago I was thinking how can I make extra cash for, I was tired of a thinking and worrying about money all the time and then an uncle of mine told me about forex trading. At that time I did not even know anything about forex. All knew was that there were some funny graphs and weird lines on a screen and can some people rich.
He took some time to explain what forex trading, how he joined CMTrading and how I can go about registering with them and start making money. Took me a few weeks to understand want in the world this forex thing was. But I slowly started to understand it. All I can say is it was the best decision I ever made for myself.
I went through the learning process trying to understand the forex market money language words like- lots, pips, bullish, bearish, positions, leverage, margins…..trust there is a “lot” of them (pun intended). 😉
What I going to do here is show you how I started im not a millionaire or anything but im making handsome profits and I can’t complain. Actually you know what download this pdf that I first read and got some idea on what Im dealing with.
I learnt about a free demo account, now this tool was just the best. It allowed me to experience and learn how and what people would really be doing when looking at a picture like the one below.
How I opened my Account at CMTrading
As I said this demo account help me quite a lot in understanding what forex traders on there would be doing. I could even make trades myself because it allowed me to practice risk free using virtual money. In no time I could open positions, test my trading strategies while watching the professionals doing it. Okay enough with this; here is how I did it.
- I went to the CMTrading website – follow this link I used to register.
- Entered my name, email, phone number and country.
- After filling out the account details and choosing the Account type – which means you will be depositing a certain amount of money. Mini account ranges from a minimum of $250 – $999, Standard $1000 – $4999, Executive $5000-$24999 and Gold $25000.
- I chose Standard account was a new at it and did not what to risk a lot of money.
- Did not deposit the money at that time because I had no credit card and also did not have it at that time. But my account open for me to use the demo account.
- To use the account, was given all the different platforms I could use to trade with CMTrading. They use Meta Trader 4 so I downloaded apps for both my laptop and android.
How I activated my Live Trading Account With CMTrading
- I used the demo account for a while and when I had the money; called them and asked how I can go about depositing cash into my account to start trading with real money.
- In no time someone called me from CMTrading accounts department; gave me their Nedbank Banking details which I used to deposit the equivalent to $250 (R3600 at that time) for my standard account which I did via an ATM.(talk about convenience).
- Was told to send my FICA Documents to fully activate my account because after my funds reflected in my account I still could not login to my life account.
- After uploading may fica documents my account was full activated.
- Was told to wait for a call from their trading specialists to a call me and walk me through everything I need to know.
- After that my account was live and ready to trade.
- Now my account live and activated, I was surprise to learn that I would be given a Signup Bonus of 25% of my initial R3600. That meant an extra R900 in my trading account; which reflected in my live trading account in no time.
- I also got trading videos worth R500, which helped greatly also for free.
So I hope this article makes it easy for you to sign up and start trading forex. I would suggest you sign up with CMTrading these guys are just the best you never know your signup bonus could be even higher.